Saturday, September 25, 2010

Katrina Active Wear Shoot

I got a call a few days ago from fellow Colorado/Florida Photographer Chris Garrison, and he asked if I was willing to do a shoot that he wasn't going to be able to make it back for.  I happily accepted the work, and it turned out to be a lot of fun.  So thank you Chris, as well as Tina and Jessi from Katrina Active Wear, as well as our two models, Molly and Phoenix.  Katrina active wear recently relocated from Arizona to Silverthorne, Colorado, and its always nice to get some local work here in Colorado!  Check them out here.

This is an outtake, but I really liked it.  What you are seeing is 3 of 4 flashes firing.  My main or fill flash wasn't done recycling when I fired this shot, and you are seeing my two side highlighs as well as a very subtle strobe on the backdrop.  Thanks again to everyone involved!

No comments: